Connecting your Markdown Space site to a custom domain is fairly simple and standard process.
- Navigate to the project's edit page.
- If you've not already done so, upgrade your project to enable custom domain by clicking the upgrade button.
- Type the custom domain into the
Custom Domainfield and click connect domain.
- Open a new tab and navigate to your domains DNS settings.
- Create a cname record that point to
- Create a txt record with the name and value specified on the project edit page.
- Wait for your new DNS settings to propagate (some DNS services can take hour to propagate your new DNS settings).
- We'll automatically provision and configure your ssl certificate.
Your site should then be accessible at your custom domain url.